While there are many licensed real estate agents, only, very few, make a real difference, for the better, for their clients, by consistently, becoming, the CAUSE of the transaction/ deal! There are many items and matters, which must be juggled, balanced, and carefully considered, as well as maintaining the persistence, to follow – through, throughout the entire process! A great agent, understands all his duties, responsibilities, and necessities, of effectively representing someone, from the start of the listing – process, until, the property closes, and the best result, is achieved, With that in mind, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, using the mnemonic approach, what this means and represents, and why it matters.
1. Create; coordinate; clients; customizes: Instead of merely, listing, and hoping, for the best results, quality agents, consistently, create the best atmosphere, to achieve the best objectives! He coordinates everything, from the listing price, marketing plan, follow – through, and considers, optimizing curb appeal, and reducing distractions! The focus, is, consistently on the client’s best advantage and needs, and customizes, his approach, to the best purpose of the individual, and property, he represents!
2. Attitude; aptitude; articulate; attention: When an agent possesses a genuine, positive, can – do, attitude, those, he represents, develop a similar approach, and perception! It takes someone, who combines this, with a well – developed, aptitude, and skill – set, while paying keen attention, to every aspect of representation, the process becomes easier, for a homeowner. Quality agents articulate an inspiring, motivating message, which comforts and attracts, both his clients, as well as potential qualified buyers!
3. Uses; useful; usual/ unusual; unique: An agent must demonstrate the exceptional level of quality, unique service and representation! He uses a combination of the best possible techniques, available! One must address all the usual, as well as unusual needs, which make the process, a better one!
4. Service; solutions; strengthens; system: The different between the finest agent, and the rest – of – the – pack, is the level of service, provided! He provides solutions, which overcomes obstacles, and addresses challenges! The emphasis must be, to perceive and conceive of, create, and implement, the finest system, which strengthens, the overall process, consistently!
5. Empathy; emphasis; endure; excellence: How can you represent a homeowner, unless you take the time, and make the effort, to proceed, with genuine empathy? This must direct your emphasis, and you must demonstrate your endurance, and persistence, despite obstacles and challenges! Never accept good – enough, but demand your utmost degree of genuine, personal excellence!
A real estate agent must consistently, become, the CAUSE of the transaction, by bringing about a meeting – of – the – minds, between his client, and a qualified home buyer! Do you have, what it takes?
Manhattan Real Estate Market
Save Thousands of Dollars Using Inland Empire Realtors
Real Estate Disclosure Laws